Sunday, March 4, 2012

16 Weeks


16 weeks, 4 months

We went to the doctor at 15 weeks and 3 days. They did the regular checkup, and we listened to the babies heartbeat again as well. The heartbeat was around 150 it fluctuated as she moved the doppler around on my stomach. It kicked the monitor twice :) Although I couldn't feel it I definitely heard it!! I haven't really noticed fetal movement yet, I had continually put my hand on my stomach and laid down and listen, from which I thought I could feel it, but then again I could be confusing it with everything else going on in there!! I also took a genetic test, one of the ones that is tested through the arm. I won't be doing any of the ones through the uterus due to the risks. I haven't heard back to see if it is high, low, or normal, but I should sometime next week. I finally have a bump!!

Sites to help with the 16th week

No comments:

Post a Comment