Sunday, June 10, 2012

A milestone :)

30 weeks




P
lease excuse my image, its been a lazy day since the baby convention (all that walking
wore me out) :) I am now 30 weeks pregnant, little baby Matthew weighs 3 whole pounds now & about 16 inches!! I seriously feel like i've hit a milestone, no longer counting UP, but counting DOWN! 10 weeks to go, possibly even 7 if he came at 37 weeks :) The doctors appointment went well, I gained another two lbs putting me at 140, measuring correctly & his heartbeat was 132 on the doppler & i'm totally showing now, FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. love all the prego compliments I get :) & of course Snickers joined in this time :)


How far along? 3o weeks
Total weight gain?  23 lbs
Maternity Clothes? All my yoga shorts are getting tighter & tighter, I'm pretty sure I need to wear a large for now on.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep?  I go right to bed, wake up early, & when I wake up its because I really need to use the restroom!! Crazy dreams wake me up too.
Best moment this week? Atlanta baby expo!!
Miss Anything? Queso & caffeine!!
Movement? Really enjoying the new feeling of kicks right below my chest, way up high in my tummy, and I got to thinking about it and the babies movements feel SO different from what they felt like in the beginning, its more of a (JAB KICK PUNCH, snake rolling feeling) and then its over till it happens again :)
Food Cravings? Pizza, sweets :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing really.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? No
Symptoms? Very tired, lazy, leg cramps again, acid reflux (ugh), stomach growing pains, lower back pain, hot all the time!!
Belly button in or out?  Still widening, its weird my whole stomach is puffed out  and there is a huge dip in the area where my belly button is.
Mood? Happy
Looking forward to? MY GEORGIA BABY SHOWER :) I HAVE A SURPRISE, we are getting ANOTHER 3d/4d ultrasound & we added a VIDEO this time, that is next Wed, so expect pictures after that :)





We have a baby the size of a head of cabbage :) 

2 comments:

  1. You look so great! You look like you are in incredible shape and at 30 weeks that is an accomplishment. I have had 2 babies and I couldn't keep the food out of my mouth. Both times I told myself that I wasn't going to eat like a pig and I did. Oops.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I've been walking ALOT and trying to stay in shape so its easier for me afterwards lol. But i shove everything in my mouth 24/7!! especially sweets they are my weakness!!

      Delete