Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3 weeks

3 weeks








We haven't been to the pediatrician since the last visit since we got the OK to come back for his one month checkup, but i'm guessing he weights almost 8 lbs & probably a little taller :)

Nutrition

I'm finally getting a little better milk supply, thanks to pumping & sucking it up & letting him breastfeed as much as I can. Although I'm still not getting enough, I breastfeed during the day & use formula at night. I have found that formula is A MILLION times more convenient than breastfeeding, unfortunately....but I know the pros of the breastfeeding so i'm going to do it as much as I can.   


Sleep

Not sleeping as much anymore, he wakes up for more feedings probably because i'm trying to breastfeed more. He normally wakes up a couple times during the night, going between 2-3 hours & then my wonderful boyfriend gets up and feeds him so I can sleep which is SO nice. 

-Making lots of noises
-Crying a lot more
-Having a lot of constipation, or at least his facial expressions seem like it
-Cord has ALMOST fallen off, its hanging on
-The peeling has pretty much stopped, just a little on his hands, before it was all over his body
-Only one breakout so far, but that already disappeared
-Still getting cross eyed when trying to focus
-Loves the sound of mommy's voice

No comments:

Post a Comment