Tuesday, March 27, 2012

 19 weeks & 2 days






We went to the 20 week ultrasound today :) The doctor confirmed it was a boy!! She said everything was normal and he was growing at a normal rate. He was a wiggle worm the whole time she was taking pictures. Last week I finally, truly knew, I felt his movements. I was laying in the bathtub & he started rolling around in there, the next day when I took a bath again he did the same! Adam & I saw The Hunger Games in the movie theater & he was kicking during the previews (probably too loud)!! So movements were felt around 18 weeks for sure, but I did feel the bubbles around 16 &17 weeks. He weighs 10 ounces right now!! He is currently breached, but the doctor said that was normal during this time, as long as my little boy turns around when its time to come out, that's fine with me :)


Still very small @ 125 lbs!! I finally got my hair done, my doctor said there weren't any known risks from hair dye, especially high lighting, so I got my hair high lighted & stayed in a very ventilated room where my friend from hair school did my hair :) I feel much better now about my appearance, as sad as that is!! Still super pale....but we're going to FLORIDA next week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment