Saturday, March 10, 2012

3D/4D Ultrasound

As stated in my last post I went to "First Impressions" to get an early sneak peek of my precious baby boy to come. I had to splurge, I bought the "bronze" package. It included...

- 10-15 minute session in 3d/4d
-Disk of all my photos
- Up to nine color photos
-Gender Determination
-Heartbeat 


It was 95$ well spent. There were also packages around 40$ and 60$ to just find out the gender & get some extra pictures, but I wanted the 3d/4d.



http://firstimpression3d.com/

Above ^^^^ is the website for the place I went to, very friendly & welcoming!!







We were fortunate enough to get 29 pictures, but these are the ones that are the easiest to determine "what is what". This is a 3d/4d ultrasound at 16 weeks and 5 days!! My baby boy cooperated very well, pictures & gender :) Proud momma already.

No comments:

Post a Comment