Sunday, May 13, 2012

26 weeks


SO, I am one week away from the third trimester, I had no idea the second trimester was going to fly by so incredibly fast. I guess it was the fact that I was out shopping 24/7, working out, being active, and actually doing things because I felt 10 times better, and was still really small!! I REALLY hope the third trimester doesn't drag along. I can't wait for baby Matthew to be here. I am officially 3 months/98 days away, we are in the double digits now!! Maybe he will come around 37 or 38 weeks!! That is like 11 weeks away!! Also, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. So blessed to be able to join the mother's this year, I love being a mom, I know I haven't changed diapers, had no sleep, so on, but I love feeling him in there and feeling the unconditional love already. Only 2 more weeks until my baby shower, can't wait to post pictures!!!!


Symptoms:

- Leg cramps, I don't have the left leg one as bad anymore, it seems to be more of restless legs lately, but the more active I stay during the day the easier it is for me.
-I have to PEE all time, my back actually starts to hurt if I hold my bladder for too long because of the extra weight.
-Shortness of breath, especially after I've gone up the stairs or taken a walk, even if I lay in another position other than my left side.
- Panty liners, gone through a ton already.
-Everything is growing, my face, my butt, my boobs, my stomach
-Sore nipples
-Stomach pains
-BABY MOVEMENTS, oh how I love them so. I don't think he is out of the breech position so thats why I don't feel it in my ribs and so on.
Advice:


Size:

No comments:

Post a Comment