Sunday, May 20, 2012

Third Trimester

27 weeks



I normally update every two weeks, but now getting closer & closer I think I may update each week now, depending on how I feel :) PLUS, How could I miss uploading my epic third trimester photo?! I had a MINI scare last week, where I found some blood, BUT they think it was caused by a infection so I am now using some topical  cream. On the bright side, I did get an extra doctor's visit in, which now puts me at seeing the doctor every two weeks now anyway. HOORAY, excited to be able to go in more often now, makes me less paranoid. The doctor listened to Matthew's heart with a stethoscope this time, which was a lot cooler to me than the Doppler now!! He said the heartbeat sounded great. I have my 7 month appointment at the end of this week :) Also, I thought I would use what I see a lot of other's are using to make it easier to read below....


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 
22 lbs, I'll give myself a little slack since I lost 10 lbs from all the nausea!!
Maternity clothes? I have shorts & a skirt from motherhood maternity, but i'm just buying mediums in everything over smalls now, sticking with forever 21 3$ tank tops, yoga shorts, and maxi dresses.
Stretch marks? None that I see!! 
Sleep:
 
I fall asleep fast, but wake up early, also wake up to pee, leg cramps, or switching sides! Keep finding myself on my back or right side!!
Best moment this week: Hitting my Third trimester & going to see "What To Expect When Your Expecting" with Adam :)
Miss Anything? Really craving a Dr. pepper & a subway sandwich! Of course, California rolls, hotdogs, lots of chocolate, you know, stuff your supposed to stay away from!
Movement: 
When I'm not super active, I feel him A LOT. Especially before bed, when i'm laying out, or in the bath tub.
Food cravings: 
Can't stay away from cookies, brownies, cupcakes, cake, ice cream. Ben & Jerry's Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is the best!!
Anything making you queasy or sick:
 
Nothing really, I've been eating a lot.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
 
No
Symptoms: Stomach growing pains, joint pain, lower back pain (especially when I bend over too much),  tired most of the time, a little moody again (tearing up a lot). Let me just say, when its time to go to the bathroom 1 or 2, its TIME TO GO, you don't have much leeway. TMI.
Belly Button in or out? Very flat, but still poked inside, It's holding on!!
Happy or Moody most of the time:
 
Happy, but like I said before, getting teary eyed easily.
Looking forward to: Very anxious to see this little guy!! & for my baby shower!!

Advice:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-27-weeks_1116.bc
http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/27-weeks-pregnant.html
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-27.aspx
http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/27-weeks-pregnant_70839

These sites are awesome, every time I hit a new week I read my pregnancy book "Week By Week" & I look on the internet for more information on that week to see what is going on with baby Matthew & to see what things you can expect your body to go through, very helpful. 




And our baby is now 2+ lbs, measuring around 15 inches. The head of a cauliflower!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment