Sunday, May 27, 2012

7 Months

28 weeks



I am now 28 weeks/7 months along. In my third trimester, I CAN DO IT. I had my 7 month doctor appointment last week. Baby Matthew's heartbeat was 140, she also pressed on my abdomen to see if she could tell whether he was breached or not, & said that she was pretty positive he was head down now. FINALLY, I really hope he stays that way. He must have turned while I was sleeping. We are getting ready to go to Kansas for my baby shower this coming SUNDAY, & we leave in 3 days. I'm so excited, & excited to show the baby shower pictures as soon as the event is over :) My wonderful mother is hosting it for me!! We talked to the doctor about the 12 hour drive, but she said as long as I get up & walk & use the restroom every 2 hours at least that, that should work :) I get to see the doctor every two weeks now!!


How far along? 28 weeks/7 months
Total weight gain? Technically 20+ lbs
Maternity Clothes? Haven't bought any more maternity clothes, really love the shorts & skirt with the elastic band, leggings, yoga SHORTS, tanks, & now xx large sports bras. 
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? I can't force myself to stay awake at night, & I normally wake up around 10 instead of 12 & 1. During the night I toss & turn from left to right, leg cramps & have to use the restroom.
Best moment this week? Setting up the crib!!
Miss Anything? Really craving some hot shrimp from Hooters & a Dr. pepper.
Movement? Defiantly feel him everyday, more at night right before I go to bed. I always feel a little tickle at the bottom left side of my stomach, I think it may be his hands!! 
Food Cravings? ?Mexican food, cookies (chocolate chip), Chips & Salsa.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Meat in general doesn't look so appetizing (red meat)
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? No
Symptoms? I feel like a whale w/ legs waddling into the stores, I thought the pain in my left leg was a leg cramp, but I was wrong. Last night I flexed my foot while sleeping & it slowly built up to the worst pain I've ever felt in my leg it almost brought tears to my eyes, then 20 min later it happened with the other leg in my calve!!, Shortness of breath, Tired, Round ligament pain when I move to fast in my stomach around my uterus. My breast leaked for the first time yesterday, only one though haha.
Belly button in or out? Coming out, its flat, but my whole belly button is widening.
Mood? Anxious & Happy
Looking forward to? MY KANSAS BABY SHOWER :)





Not 100% sure what a (Chinese Cabbage) is, but that was the only thing that popped up for the average fetus size at 28 weeks :) Along w/ a zucchini I believe. In other words, Matthew is now around 2.4 lbs & 15.75 inches. 


Photos from this week:









One: Snickers has finally discovered the crib after 24 hours of it being up :)
Two: Pool day, sporting my new tankini
Three: My old roommate is now pregnant as well!! She is 10 weeks along!!
Four: I love making shirts. Tank top from forever 21, with iron on letters from Hobby Lobby.
Five: Still no swelling in my feet!!
Six: A little better picture of my tummy at 28 weeks.
Seven: I can see the other side!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment