Monday, June 18, 2012

9 weeks left!!

31 weeks



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I can't thank my man Adam for all he has done for me & been there for me. I couldn't imagine spending my pregnancy with anyone besides him. He has been there every step of the way!! An amazing, genuine person. He is my best friend. A day late on updating!! But hey, at least its only a day. My next doctor appointment is the end of this week. As of the last doctor appointment I was 140 lbs, and baby Matthew's heartbeat was 132. We are REDOING the 3d/4d ultrasound, so please pray for us that we will have luck on getting better pictures this Wednesday. He was using my placenta as a cloud last time & I supposedly didn't have enough fluid near his face (but i've been drinking water non stop lol) so we are going to try one more time!! & awesome news. My little sister is moving here from Kansas tomorrow!! She is going to be moving in with my older sister. She wants to be here for the birth THAT BAD & wants to be here for him. I love her & think that is awesome. She will love it here.



How far along? 31 weeks & 1 day :)
Total weight gain? 23+ lbs
Maternity Clothes? I don't think I'm going to be needing any more maternity clothes, I have the stretchy skirts, one pair of stretchy jean shorts & all my tops pretty much fit. I've bought a lot of medium dresses & medium size tank tops though!! & went up quite a few bra sizes.
Stretch Marks? No :)
Sleep? Getting more difficult, I still go to bed right away because i'm exhausted, but I've been waking up at like 12 again because I'm waking up in the middle of the night. Two nights ago I woke up and had a leg cramp in BOTH calves at the EXACT same time, the pain was terrible, & my calves are still sore & I have to pee a lot more.
Best Moment Of The Week? MY SISTER WILL BE HERE TOMORROW & ultrasound Wed!!
Miss anything? hotdogs & seafood.
Movement? Not as strong as before & way more patterned. I defiantly can tell when he is sleeping & when he is awake. Plus he is getting cramped in there so his movement feel more (well look more) like a snake slithering around in there lol.
Food Cravings? Mexican!!
Anything Making You Sick? Hamburgers.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Nope.
Symptoms? So tired & worn out 24/7, lower back pain (can barely sit for too long anymore), mild mild back cramping, leg cramps, stomach growing pains, appetite is changing again, acid reflux, body is heating up easily, peeing all the time.
Belly Button? Defiantly further than the middle but not all the way out yet.
Mood? Anxious
Looking forward to? Annie being here tomorrow, ultrasound Wed, doctor at the end of the week, and Georgia baby shower on Sunday!! Lots :)






Looks like i'm carrying baby Matthew at the size of four naval oranges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment