Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pregnancy Purchases

I have been keeping a journal with me since I found out. Its been very helpful for me to go back and look at what I went through, and see what has changed and be able to show my doctors each detailed description about what is going on with me and the baby. It also takes up that free time and it also helps you vent and clear your mind of negative thoughts. Its definitively helped. 



Another item that has been GREAT during my pregnancy is a pregnancy pillow, it solves all the stomach problems while sleeping and cures the back aches. You can mainly get them off the internet, its hard to find them in stores. Mine was 50$ off Amazon.


The last items we have gotten for this pregnancy are different kinds of books 

1. Waiting while pregnant
2. Father to be
3. Pregnancy week by week
4. 60,000 baby names 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment