Thursday, April 19, 2012

Overwhelming Love





Photo one: My baby bump, of course when i'm laying down its bigger :)
Photo two: My new WIPE CASE cover off Etsy, that place is awesome.
Photo three: I had some left over felt fabric letters from high school, used them to make a new shirt for myself!!
Photo four: Mexican restaurant date!! I've been craving it a lot.


Matthew is very active, I love him so much already. You can truly not describe the love you feel when a little one is growing inside of you. It doesn't seem real to me, and just those little kicks and jabs make it SO surreal. I can't get over how blessed I am, to have two amazing boys in my life so near and dear to my heart. I have God to thank for this amazing experience and giving me such a great boyfriend to be by my side. I wouldn't want it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment