Thursday, June 7, 2012

29 weeks


29 weeks


Well, not much has changed since 28 weeks, but I did have my Kansas baby shower which was amazing, absolutely perfect. I'm actually showing enough that people will say something now instead of just notice :) I'm a little late on updating but I've been very busy with the shower & being out of town. We have our 30 week appointment tomorrow, so i'm looking forward to that!! The doctor said two weeks ago that he was head down now, the heartbeat was good, I no longer have an infection, my gestational diabetes test came back negative & that's about it :) 

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain?  22+ lbs
Maternity Clothes? I LOVE SUMMER DRESSES, they are the answer to all pregnant woman's prayers (unless you hate dresses).
Stretch Marks? No, my mom & grandma didn't get any so lets hope I don't!!
Sleep?  Lately its sucked only because we were staying at my grandma's house and the sun coming through the windows woke me up at 8 or earlier every morning, but going to sleep is the easiest thing ever these days, I get so tired I can't stay awake.
Best moment this week? BABY SHOWER :) seeing my family & friends.
Miss Anything? LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate & coffee.
Movement?  yes, I feel lots of movement, especially when i'm paying attention to it, or laying down, but his kicks and punches are finally strong enough that I can feel them when i'm just up and moving as well. 
Food Cravings? Chocolate chip cookies & bagels!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing really.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? No, did have another little outburst of braxton hicks but that's it.
Symptoms? Waddling for sure, restless legs at night, a couple headaches this week, overall body weakness but I've been a busy woman!! Tired (busy), growing stomach pains, lower back pain especially when bending over or sitting for too long.
Belly button in or out? Coming out, its flat, but my whole belly button is widening, REALLY WIDE. its like widening not coming out? haha.
Mood? Anxious & Moody.
Looking forward to? MY GEORGIA BABY SHOWER :) yes, I am having two :) ALSO I HAVE A SURPRISE, we are getting ANOTHER 3d/4d ultrasound & we added a VIDEO this time, that is next Wed, so expect pictures after that :)






Our baby is the size of an acorn squash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment